Uttar Pradesh is progressing since Yogi Adityanath became the chief minister of the state. The state has seen several reforms and the state has seen growth like never before and most of the credit goes to the state government. In a recent advancement, Yogi Government announced another scheme and the name of the scheme is Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana.
Like a few more schemes, this scheme is also aimed at reducing the unemployment rate in the state.In this article, we have listed the complete information about the scheme so that you can take the benefit of the scheme if required.
What is the scheme all about?
As mentioned earlier, the scheme is aimed at reducing the unemployment rate in the state and the scheme is helping by providing the loan to the youth who is planning to open a dairy in Uttar Pradesh. There had been such versions of the scheme in previous years as well but this time there are new reforms in the scheme which will eventually benefit a lot of people. The scheme is subjected to eligibility criteria and other conditions which we have mentioned below.
How will the scheme work?
The benefits of the scheme can be taken by the unemployed persona and the scheme will help the youth by providing a loan at lower interest rate to the people who are interested in opening a dairy business. The loan will be disbursed after the government reviews the application for the youth and the loan will directly be disbursed in the bank account of the youth. The government will provide a loan of up to Rs 9 Lakh and the loan will be disbursed in 5 installments.
What is the Eligibility criteria for the scheme?
The eligibility criteria to avail the benefits of the scheme is
- The scheme is applicable for the permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh and the people of other states can’t apply for this scheme. In addition to this, the person should also be unemployed.
- It is also mandatory for the person to own a minimum of 10 cows or buffalos in the farm to be eligible to get the loan. The maximum number of the animals that a person can farm is 20.
- The applicant needs to start a farm with at least 5 animals in order to apply for the scheme. The government is offering partial financial assistance.
- It is mandatory for the person to have a penchant in the dairy business so as to get the loan and lastly, the annual income of the youth must not exceed Rs 12 Lakhs.
How to apply for the scheme?
Follow the procedure mentioned below to apply for the scheme
- The first step of the procedure is to approach the medical officer in your area who will take the application on your behalf.
- The medical officer will then forward the reports to the cattle medical officer and the list will then be routed to headquarters.
- The application will then be approved by a team at the headquarters and the loan disbursement is subjected to approval.
- It should also be noted that there are certain mandatory documents required for the application form and the documents include Aadhaar card, income proof, caste certificate and the application form. The application form can be downloaded from the government website.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
The benefits of the scheme are mentioned below
- The scheme will help the people in becoming independent as they will be able to earn a living for themselves and their family.
- The scheme will also ensure that the people get a better living standard as the disposable income will certainly increase with this.
- The loan can be repaid in easy installments which are again an add-on of the scheme.
Who will back the plan?
The plan is being backed by the state government of Uttar Pradesh
Details of the scheme
- Scheme Name – Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana
- Budget For scheme – NA
- Scheme Launched by – CM Yogi Adityanath
Is this the way forward for the nation?
The scheme will surely help the government in bringing down the unemployment rate and in the long run, the scheme will ensure that the people are independent. The scheme will also enable the people to employee people in the dairy farm and in addition to this, the food production of the state will also increase. The government should surely launch more such schemes.